I hope everyone's had a chance to listen to the audio for "The Future
of Art Book Publishing" panel that ARLIS/NY co-organized at the NYPL
last week. Wasn't able to be there myself, but really appreciate the
chance to listen in afterwards
(http://www.nypl.org/audiovideo/future-art-book-publishing-margaret-chace-paul-chan-sharon-gallagher-chul-r-kim-arezoo-mo).
Thank you!

For those following digital artist book publishing in depth, just
wanted to point out a couple of recent things:

• A nice extended feature on Badlands Unlimited and Paul Chan who also
spoke at the NYPL: http://lareviewofbooks.org/article.php?id=1383

• A new artist e-book effort from the Klaus Von Nichtssagend Gallery:
http://www.klausgallery.net/ebooks/

• The People's E-Book (my own foray), an online tool aimed at
expanding artist-driven digital publishing:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1371597318/the-peoples-e-book

Best,
Greg

--
Greg Albers
www.holartbooks.com

The People's E-Book, E-books for everyone!
http://thepeoplesebook.net / @peoples_e