Hi, does anyone work with a department requiring students to submit recordings of their MFA thesis defense/oral presentation as part of their thesis package?  If so, could you please tell me if the student and the faculty involved in the presentation are required to sign release forms (giving permission to be recorded)?  I’m also interested in knowing if this material is submitted to your institution’s digital repository and what the access policies are for that.

Thanks

Heather Gendron

Art Librarian, Sloane Art Library

Coordinator of Assessment, University Library
UNC Chapel Hill

Phone: 919.962.1061