I am looking for two new volunteer ARLIS/NA liaisons to other professional organizations. One would need to be a Member of both ARLIS/NA and the other organization and plan to  attend their annual conference. You role would be to keep both organizations apprised of the others major activities – particularly the annual conference.

The organizations are the American Alliance of Museums (formerly the American Association of Museums) and the Association of  Architecture School Librarians. Please contact me off-list stating your eligibility and why you would like this position.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Gregg

Gregory P. J. Most

Vice-President/President-Elect