Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce that the podcast for Tuesday’s Future of Art Book Publishing event at NYPL is now available from the event’s webpage: http://www.nypl.org/events/programs/2013/02/12/future-art-book-publishing.

Many, many thanks to Arezoo Moseni at NYPL and Erin Dunigan and her ARTBOOK | D.A.P. colleagues for all their support in organizing this fantastic event.

Of course, we are all grateful for the thoughtful contributions from the panelists: Margaret Chace, Associate Publisher, Skira Rizzoli; Paul Chan, artist and founder, Badlands Unlimited; Sharon Gallagher, President and Publisher of ARTBOOK | D.A.P.; and Chul R. Kim, Associate Publisher at MoMA.

On behalf of ARLIS/NY,

Ian McDermott

Membership Coordinator

ARLIS/NY