Would anyone be interested in sharing a double occupancy room in the conference hotel for the ARLIS/NA Annual Conference in Pasadena? I need to stay overnight in the hotel from Wednesday, April 24th to Sunday, April 28th (inclusive). I'm more than happy to mix and match to have a roommate for every night that I need to stay in the hotel.

If you're interested, please contact me. Thanks!

Best,
Effie Patelos, MI, BArch, BES
Librarian
Shore + Moffat Library
John H. Daniels
Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design
University of Toronto
230 College Street
Toronto, ON M5T 1R2
T: 416.978.6787

Vice-Chair 2013, ARLIS/NA Ontario Chapter