From: Leech, Robin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [acrl-ir] Sign Up for the ACRL-IRIG Mid-Winter Meeting

Hello Everyone:

Please use the link below

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/acrlirigmw2013

to register for the upcoming ACRL-IRIG (Image Resources Interest Group) Mid-Winter Meeting (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 1:30 p.m. CST)

I was not aware that there is a limit of 100 participants for these online meetings, using Adobe Connect!  Apologies to all!  In the last couple of years, each of our online meetings has drawn more and more participants, and we want to make sure we don’t go over this limit.

So, please, take just a minute to complete the form – it only needs your name, institution and e-mail.  I will then be sending the meeting link to those that are registered.

Here is the link with information about the presentations and our speakers:

https://sites.google.com/site/acrlirig/meetings

there will also be a very short business meeting with information about our program at ALA in Chicago, in June.

I look forward to seeing all of you on the 14th.

Robin Leech

ACRL-IRIG Convener, 2012-13

Associate Professor, Head, Digital Initiatives

Oklahoma State University