Is there someone out there in the ARLIS/NA universe who can put me in touch with a librarian at the High Museum of Art?  I’ve had no luck with the ARLIS/NA membership directory or the museum’s web site.   Thanks in advance!  Karen

Karen McKenzie

Chief Librarian

AGO - Art Gallery of Ontario

PH  416-979-6660

FX  416-979-6602

www.ago.net

Don’t miss the photography, words and music of legend Patti Smith — only at the Art Gallery of Ontario from Feb. 9 to May 19, 2013.

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.