In what's now an annual Valentine's Day tradition at the Baylor University Libraries, I'd like to invite your to our virtual  book arts exhibit "Books of the Heart / Heart of the Books" featuring all kinds of wonderful artists' books dealing with the heart (both figuratively and literally!). We make these books available for onsite examination as well, but if you're not in the neighborhood, please join us online.

http://researchguides.baylor.edu/heartbooks

Please enjoy and let me know if you have recommendations for future additions!

all the best,

Sha Towers
Art Liaison Librarian and
Director of Liaison Services