http://arlispasadena.pbworks.com/f/ARLIS_Pasadena_Logo_Final_small.jpg     Pasadena: Social Media Sites

Please follow us and connect with your fellow conference-goers on the various social media sites we are using to provide news, updates and images. Start conversations about the conference's exciting program including tours, workshops, events, as well as the many interesting sights to see in Pasadena and Los Angeles.

Blog:   http://arlisnapasadena.wordpress.com

To receive up to the minute alerts of the latest post, look for "Follow the Blog by Email" button on your lower right. Simply enter your email address and Blog posts will appear in your inbox.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArlisNaPasadena

Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/arlispasadena/

Check back frequently to view as images get posted.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ARLIS_Pasadena   hashtag #arlis2013

Let's start conversations before and during the conference. Even if you don’t have an account, you can still read the tweets and pick up some great conference tips in real time by visiting our site and searching for hashtag #arlis2013.

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/2167280@N21/

Coming soon!

Nancy Norris

Pasadena 2013 Publicity Chair