*apologies for cross-posting*

This month’s issue of the journal Architecture_MPS represents a continuation of our new genre of academic writing: an interview-article by Daniel Libeskind.

This month sees the launch of our Resource Repository: a librarian-run initiative that seeks to facilitate collaboration between librarians and academics in the fields of architecture, media, politics and/or the social sciences. The repository includes a discussion forum for librarians, a critical review section and current event listings.

It creates, for the first time, a site that combines material collected by librarians and a related double-blind peer-reviewed academic journal. It represents a new approach to facilitating cross-disciplinary collaborations internationally.

For details of the project and information on how to participate, see http://architecturemps.com

Rachel Isaac-Menard

Editor of Publications

Architecture_MPS