Dear collective wisdom,
I have a student working on an independent study project on the topic of artists who were set designers in the 20th-21st centuries.   While she has found tons of sources on individual artists who worked as set designers, she is looking for more compilations or comprehensive sources on the topic as a whole.    I have tried searching for "set design" and "artists" as subjects in various databases (DAAI, Art Abstracts, to name a couple), but am also getting hit or miss relevancy (lots of articles/ books on individual artists, but no comprehensive articles on the topic as a whole).    Any ideas from the great minds of ARLIS?      Many thanks,
Rachel

--

Rachel Beckwith

Arts Librarian