Thank you to everyone who responding to my posting about sharing a hotel
room for the upcoming ARLIS/NA Annual Conference. I've found a room mate
whose dates work with mine.

Sorry for the impersonality of this mass email, but I received an
overwhelming amount of responses, and it would just take too long to write
back to everyone on an individual basis.

On the bright side, lots of conference attendees are still looking for
shared accommodations. I think everyone should start posting on the
listserv soon before all the group rate rooms are gone.

Best,
*Effie Patelos, MI, BArch, BES
*Librarian
Shore + Moffat Library
John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design
University of Toronto
230 College Street
Toronto, ON M5T 1R2
T: 416.978.6787

Vice Chair 2013, ARLIS/NA Ontario Chapter