Does anyone have a copy to spare so we may bind this volume?  We’d be happy to pay postage…

Many thanks.

Lu Harper

Librarian/Webmaster

Memorial Art Gallery of the University of Rochester

500 University Ave.

Rochester, NY 14607

585.276.8997

Visit us on Facebook and Twitter.com/magur

Creative Workshop

Resolve to make art!
Adult and children’s art classes start around January 12

Changing Hands: Art Without Reservation 3
November 18, 2012–February 10, 2013
In the Grand Gallery

Framing Edo: Masterworks from Hiroshige’s One Hundred Famous Views
Selections from the Arthur R. Miller Collection
Through January 13, 2013 in the Lockhart Gallery

Witness History. Celebrate 100 years of MAG at MAG Centennial.

For more information visit Memorial Art Gallery.

Visit maggallerystore.com to shop online.