Thanks, Judy.  I guess that article slipped right by me.

Moira
Moira Steven, Library Director
Joanne Waxman Library @ Maine College of Art
522 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
207-775-5153 (general)/207-699-5090 (direct line)/207-775-5087 (fax)

“The smell of a freshly printed book is the best smell in the world.” --
Karl Lagerfeld.