Thank you for the question Moira and Judy.  I realize somehow I missed
or misplaced my Fall 2012 issue.  Might anyone have one they could
spare?

Thank you!
Alison

>>> Judy Dyki <[log in to unmask]> 1/10/2013 4:01 PM >>>

Hi Moira,

If you haven’t done so yet, check out Dan Lipcan’s article in the Fall
2012 issue of Art Documentation:  “Faith-Based Cataloging: Resource
Description and Access and Libraries, Archives, and Museums.”  Dan does
a wonderful job of covering the basics of RDA, its implications for art
libraries, and possible roles for ARLIS/NA.

Best,

Judy

Judy Dyki
Library Director