Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Recently on this site there has been some discussion about a book dealer in upstate New York who asks exhorbitant / ridiculous prices for books that are available at reasonable prices from other book dealers.

I would like to offer my latest catalogue of RECENT ACQUISITIONS IN ALL AREAS, about 500 titles, which contains scholarly out of print as well as recent publications at reasonable prices.  Actually, those of you who know me, and who have purchased from me, know that my books are always offered at reasonable prices.

This list, which I will be pleased to send as an attachment or in hard copy, contains books in the following areas:

Monographs and Exhibition Catalogues on Artists
Dutch, Flemish, German Art
Spanish, Portuguese Art
French Art
Italian Art
19th & 20th C. Art
Medieval, Renaissance, and Baroque Art.

Please let me know, and I will be happy to send you a copy of the list as an attachment, or in hard copy.

Yours sincerely,

Andrew Washton

Andrew Washton
Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts
168 Irving Avenue
Port Chester, New York 10573
914 933 0479
www.washtonbooks.com