Kelly, this *was* really fascinating.  Thanks for sharing.

Lee

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brodhead, Heather
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Identifying Expensive, Out-of-print Books

Wow, that is a helpful insight into the behind the scenes shenanigans.  Thanks.

Heather Brodhead

Librarian

Constance & George Fearing Library

Santa Barbara Museum of Art                www.sbma.net

1130 State Street

Santa Barbara, CA 93101

(805) 884-6451

Library open to the public Tue, Wed, Thu 1-5 PM;

  Librarian's hours 10-noon; 1-5:30 on those days.