Collective Wisdom,

I have a faculty member looking for two articles that we do not have in print or online. If anyone out there in library-land is willing and able to scan and e-mail the articles, I would really appreciate it!
Thank you so much!

1.Athletic agility

Source:

Architectural review, 1991 Feb., v.189, no.1128, p.50-54,

Avery Number: AB.Ar51

ISSN:

0003-861X

Accession Number:

312803

Database:

Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals

2.Centro sportivo Horst Korber a Berlino di Christoph Langhof

Author(s):

Noebel, Walter A.

Source:

Casabella, 1991 Apr., v.55, no.578, p.16-24,60-61,

AB.C26

ISSN:

0008-7181

Accession Number:

321234

Jillian Kehoe
Librarian
Art & Architecture Library - Education Hall
New York Institute of Technology
Northern Blvd.
Old Westbury, NY 11568
(516) 686-1269