From: Jill Timm <[log in to unmask]>
To: JTIMM <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Jan 9, 2013 3:11 pm
Subject: A Double Tunnel Book, A Golden Find

Mystical Places Press presents the book of the month
I was sitting on this big granite rock soaking up the clean mountain air and warm sunshine. Looking around I spotted a flash of gold against the dark forest just beyond the meadow. I got up to get a closer look, it was a bush growing from an out cropping of granite with bright shimmering yellow leaves. It left an impression.

From that impression I created a serigraph print edition titled "Gold". Years past by.

Gold Rush is my first book of 2013! I like the challenge of taking a 2-d piece of art and turning into an 3 dimensional artist book.   http://www.mysticalplaces.com/gold.html

Gold Rush is expanding the flag book structure . . . times 2, making it a double or reversible book, both sides attached to a single spine. It has two covers and two parts of a screen printed image. The stylized image of a bush with bright leaves that lives in a mountain forest is a 16 color serigraph by printmaker Jill Timm, done years ago, before the book arts passion took hold of her, now the print has been converted into a book. Gold Rush Includes a descriptive colophon. Size is 4.75" x 8.5". Edition of 36.

Gold Rush is the book of the month from Mystical Places Press which means shipping is at no cost to you (along with any other books in the same order). Stop by www.mysticalplaces.com to see more images. Gold Rush is only $295, purchase by Check, PO, or CC via PayPal.

Have a great new year,

Jill Timm

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press