From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Woodfield
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 10:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] bike shed

Dear Arlisans,

I wonder whether anyone can help me with a request for “an image of a true bike shed would you?!  i.e. no design elements, as Pevsner intended!”. Apparently the schools in Glasgow where such things may have existed “have been ravaged”.

Many thanks,

Richard

Prof. Richard Woodfield

Editor of the Journal of Art Historiography

http://arthistoriography.wordpress.com/

Experience the remarkable art and lives of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera – only at the Art Gallery of Ontario from October 20 to January 20.

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.