Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would want to create a special interest group about graphic novels and graphic novel collections? We could focus on issues such as collection development, circulation, statistics for support, and any other issues that come up with this type of collection or similar collections.

Thanks!

Tara

~~~~~~

Tara Spies Smith

Reference/Instruction Librarian

Art & Design Librarian

Communication Studies Librarian

Alkek Library

Texas State University - San Marcos

512.245.1636

Check out my blog! ART & DESIGN INFORAMA - http://artinforama.blogspot.com/ - A blog for Art & Design department faculty, students, or anyone interested about new art resources in the library or available on the web. A place to share information about art, artists, design, and designers.