ARLIS/NA members can access the current issue – and the full run of back issues – of ART DOCUMENTATION through the Members Only section of the ARLIS/NA website.

Log in, then click on the ART DOCUMENTATION ONLINE link.  This will take you over to the ART DOCUMENTATION section of the JSTOR site.  Members have access to all issues.

Judy

Judy Dyki

Editor, ART DOCUMENTATION

Library Director, Cranbrook Academy of Art and Art Museum

39221 Woodward Avenue, Box 801

Bloomfield Hills, MI  48303-0801

248-645-3364 voice

248-645-3464 fax