Please consider donating to the Vaya Cuba campaign to assist with the creation of new artist’s books by Cuban artists and teaching book arts in Havana.

For $10 tax-deductible donation we will send you a personal postcard written in Havana during this next trip.

A tax-deductible donation of  $30 will help with the  $2/lb. over weight fees for supplies to Cuba. We will send you: historical Cuban tobacco ephemera printed from the original litho stones

A tax-deductible donation of $50 helps towards funding the $800 in Japanese paper needed for the next book: Espera. We will send you a copy of Vaya Cuba, Lilly Daiber's story of meeting a Black Panther in Havana.

As we prepare the end of the year, packing for Cuba has become a consideration. The email requests for supplies and materials have started arriving. The list is as always the same and overwhelming: Ibuprofen, Ben Gay, a phone battery, AA batteries, 6E size 11 shoes, 2 small Speed Ball brayers, ink-etching, litho, woodcut, (it doesn’t matter anything is better the offset ink) and linen thread and needles has become a new item on my list.

Please review the additional incentives available for your tax-deductible donations on the Vaya Cuba campaign site. http://www.indiegogo.com/vaya-cuba-2013

On the Red Trillium Press face book page are a few of the artist books created by Cubans.

 Thank you for your support,

Red Trillium Press

VAYA CUBA: FUNDING CAMPAIGN http://www.indiegogo.com/vaya-cuba-2013

CUBA: TWO VIEWS. Exhibition at the Rosenberg Library, City College
San Francisco November 13, 2012-April 13, 2013
http://ccsfexhib.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/cuba-two-views/

Making of Privacidad: www.bookarts.uwe.ac.uk/blue_notebook/1010/9391/tbn11.pdf