Hello,

In order to complete our collections we are looking for the following issues of the review ART IN AMERICA :

-          2006, vol. 94, nr. 7

-          2011, vol. 99, nr. 4, 5, 6 & 8

In exchange we invite you to make a choice in our lists of duplicates herewith enclosed.

Thank you in advance for your helping care.

Greetings

Nathalie Verbruggen

i/o

Ingrid Goddeeris

Bibliotheek - Bibliothèque - Library

Koninklijke Musea voor Schone Kunsten van België

Musées royaux des Beaux-Arts de Belgique

Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium

muséemagrittemuseum

Museumstraat 9 Rue du Musée

1000 Brussel | Bruxelles

België | Belgique | Belgium

t  +32 2 508 33 20

f  +32 2 508 32 32

e  [log in to unmask]  | [log in to unmask]