I would be very much interested in all the information you receive and wondered if you can post them once collected.

Wishing all a peaceful and joyful holiday season

Maria

In a message dated 12/17/12 1:06:14 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

From:    Mary Kandiuk <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reference question

ARLIS colleagues,

I have a graduate student who is working on a doctoral thesis relating
to depictions of adoption in art.  Aside from Carol Flax and Ann Fessler
we have been unable to locate artists who address this subject in their
work. Any suggestions that you may have would be appreciated.

With thanks in advance,
Mary

Mary Kandiuk MA MLS
Visual Arts, Design and Theatre Librarian/Senior Librarian
York University Libraries
4700 Keele Street,
Toronto, ON M3J 1P3
416.736.2100 ext. 88890
http://www.yorku.ca/mkandiuk/

Maria G Pisano
Memory Press
MGP Studio Arts
www.mariagpisano.com
Curator: Book As Witness: The Artist's Response