Dear Colleagues,

Thanks so much to all who participated in my survey regarding cost/benefit analyses of publication exchanges at museum libraries.
Attached is a summary of the results.  30 museum libraries participated from a broad range of libraries (I withheld the question regarding affiliations to preserve confidentiality, but I can say it represents a broad cross section of museums from large national collections, to regional museums to college and university museums; the question regarding number of exhibitions per year is helpful in determining scale).  This is very helpful to me, as I see that many of us are in the same boat (or one of a couple of different boats!).

Again, many thanks, and please let me know if you have any great new policies in this connection!

All best,

Eric

--
Eric M. Wolf