Hello all,

Thanks to all of you who shared pics of your circ desks! Check out our ARLIS/NA Space Planners SPIG Tumblr site to see all the circ desk images sent to me. If you want your library to be included on the tumblr site, just send me an image of your desk and I'll load it up.

On a related note, neither Marsha Stevenson nor I will be able to attend Pasadena this year and so the Space Planners SPIG will need a moderator. Anyone willing/able to sub this year?

Thanks a million and enjoy the pics!

Jennifer
-------
Jennifer H. Krivickas