From: Primary Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Subject: Become a Primary Information Subscriber
To: [log in to unmask]

John Miller, Middle of the Day, 2012

Become a Primary Information Annual Subscriber

We are happy to announce our 2013 subscription series. You can get all of Primary Information's new titles sent to you as they roll off of the press for only $100 (or $200 outside of the US), As an added bonus, the first 100 members will receive a new limited edition print by John Miller.

Upcoming titles include Florian Hecker's Auditory Chimaerization, a George Kuchar Reader and a new book by Fia Backstrom, among others (we expect to publish between 4 and 6 publications next year). Members receive a 25% discount on all past titles as well!

Also for $25, all current students can receive a 25% discount on all Primary Information titles (excluding fundraising editions).

John Miller's special membership card for Primary Information is part of his ongoing Middle of the Day series which he began in 1994. This photograph of anonymous tourists visiting Stiftung Bauhaus Dessau

is 4 x 6 inches and appears like a postcard that commemorates tourists rather then the destination they are visiting.

 Subscribe here

The subscription is a great way to support Primary Information and receive copies of our new publications at a discount. For further information, please contact [log in to unmask].

Primary Information receives generous support through grants from The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, the Graham Foundation for Advanced Studies in the Fine Arts, the Foundation for Contemporary Arts, the New York State Council on the Arts, the Stichting Egress Foundation, the Buddy Taub Foundation, and individuals worldwide.

Primary Information is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. For information about donations, please email info(at)primaryinformation.org

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |
Primary Information | 41 Grand Street | New York | NY | 10013

--
David Senior
Bibliographer

http://momalibrary.tumblr.com/