There are just 6 days left on my short-term low-budget conceptual Kickstarter book art project, A Dollar and a Dream. There is a one-minute video. Today I added photos of the first prototype in the "Updates" tab.

One of the rewards for support that you might love is my 2013 BN Desk Diary, titled The Golden Age of American Book Design. Caveat lector: some librarians have said it's so beautiful they are afraid to sully it with their notations. Be courageous!! There are still some copies left in flexible red or brown leatherette, and a black hardcover boxed edition.

--
Richard
http://minsky.com