Thanks to the many respondents on- and off line who agreed that the dissolution of the 'Limit to Images' selection in JSTOR was a significant loss of functionality.  In deciding how to handle this, I'm suggesting those who feel this way lend their names to a letter sent to JSTOR.  To that end, I have drafted one which is available to all via google documents:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VNYsi5pkwLUyLz-CyffAGTeVV3DYuMNqx19kBfstFms/edit

If you would like to be a signatory, let me know (and how you would like your name and position to appear).  Edits to my prolix are also appreciated.  I will send this off before the holidays.

Again, my thanks to my many colleagues who suggested innovative workarounds and experiences of this.

Lee

Lee Sorensen
Visual Studies/Art History Librarian
Duke University