Salutations ARLIS,

The newest issue of the ARLIS Southern California Canvas Newsletter is now available on our website. There is news from our Chair, Board Liaison, and lots of updates on the upcoming conference in Pasadena.

Check it out here!<http://arlis-sc.org/canvas-newsletter/>

Cathryn Ziefle
Canvas Newsletter Editor

Librarian