Can anyone help me with a scan  of this page?  Thanks!

Bibliographic Information:

        Author:   Davis, Charles,; Paolozzi Strozzi, Beatrice.

         Title:   I grandi bronzi del Battistero : l'arte di Vincenzo Danti,

                        discepolo di Michelangelo /

          ISBN:   9788809059023

      Edition:   1. ed.

      Imprint:   Firenze : Firenze musei :, Giunti, 2008

      Article:   Please scan and send page 229, fig. 7. Thank you!! artis

         Pages:   229

      Verified:   WorldCat Desc: 406 p. : Type: Book, Internet Resource

Linda R. McKee

Head Librarian

The John and  Mable Ringling Museum of Art

5401 Bay Shore Road

Sarasota, Florida  34243

Paolo Veronese

A Master and His Workshop in Renaissance Venice

December 7, 2012 - April 14, 2013

Visit us online at www.ringling.org

Please note:
Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may be subject to public disclosure.