Dear Colleagues,

The Awards Sub-Committees are looking for a few good men and women to fill out our committees.  We've had a couple of spaces open up for various reasons this year, and we want to be sure that our committees reflect the diversity of our membership.  So, we're looking for a variety of members who might be interested in serving — whether you're new to ARLIS or a seasoned member.

To help determine which Sub-Committee might benefit most from your service, we've created a brief form.  Please fill it out, and we will be in touch if you match our needs!

Serving on an Awards Sub-Committee is a really rewarding way to get involved in ARLIS/NA.  You may end up involved in reviewing publications, selecting Travel Award recipients, or one of the many other ways we recognize the excellent efforts of our colleagues!

Interested? (Of course you are!)  Please fill out the form here: http://tinyurl.com/AwardsVolunteers
Questions?  Contact Rebecca Cooper, Awards Chair ([log in to unmask]).

All the Best,
Rebecca Cooper, Awards Chair

Rebecca Cooper
Architecture & Instruction Librarian