Hi Everyone,
Hope the Thanksgiving holiday was good..

I need your help! I'm trying to write something up for the powers that be regarding some improvements we'd like to the Art Library here at Bowdoin…our space is so small, and we've just not been able to do all we could, particularly with the advent of so much digital creation and content use over the past 10 years. I'm wondering if some of you have any specific things you've been able to incorporate into your art libraries—group study spaces with access to digital content, and perhaps with facilities for creating content as well—is there particular equipment you'd recommend? Did you find that the added facilities or capabilities were used a lot? I'm not thinking anyone will send me their whole 'plan' but if there are tidbits you'd like to pass on, I'm just hoping to add some specifics to a paragraph in the general document.

As always, much appreciate any help you might offer…it's been SO long since I have been to an ARLIS conference, and up here in the north country, I miss that contact with colleagues who struggle with the same issues…

Again, thanks..
Anne

--

Anne B. Haas