The attached list of duplicate periodicals is available to any library.  We do request reimbursement for postage if the total cost is over $5.00.  Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] or (918) 748-5306.

Thomas E. Young

Librarian/Asst. Registrar

Philbrook Museum of Art

2727 S. Rockford Road