Hello Listers,

With EBSCO taking over HW Wilson recently, I believe there have been some changes in the coverage of specific periodicals that are indexed in Readers' Guide (both retro and current). I am wondering if other subscribers have noticed this as well? Also, is anyone aware of an article or other resource that has recently (within past 4 years) analyzed and compared the coverage of the print indexes of Readers' Guide with the online database?

Thanks for any help!

Joel Parham | Librarian | Fox Research Library
p: (310) 369-2782 | f: (310) 369-3645 | e: [log in to unmask]