F.A Bernett Books invites members of ARLIS/NA to stop by our booth (no. 523) at the 36th Annual Boston International Antiquarian Book Fair, November 16-18, 2012 at the Hynes Convention Center.

We have a limited supply of passes to the show for those who care to claim them, which we will make available on a first come, first served basis via will call at the convention center. Please e-mail us with your requests (one pass per person, please.)

If you can't make the event but care to preview our show catalog, "Post-War Visual Arts and Culture" -- featuring highlights from our current stock of artist's books, serials, fanzines and related items -- you can preview or download a copy here

http://www.fabernett.com/pdfs/2012_Boston_Fair.pdf

In the meantime, we’ve just blogged about an exciting discovery related to the history of punk rock in Boston, the fabulous Miscarriage DIY ‘zine published by two female music fans from Jamaica Plain in 1977-78. You can read more about our set of issues at Recto|Verso

http://rectoversoblog.com/2012/11/14/miscarriage/

Or better yet, come peruse them in person at the show.  Either way, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind regards,

F.A. Bernett Books