I am an MLIS student working part-time at an Architectural Heritage Society, helping to set up their resource center/library.  I would love to make some connections with others who have experience here; get some ideas, maybe make in-person visits to other similar libraries.

I have set up their books using Library of Congress (that was what they were using prior to my arrival here at the beginning of the summer), and am currently working on cataloging publications/periodicals/serials.  I have also digitized some of their vast slide collection.  We use PastPerfect museum software, even though I am not convinced it is the best way to organize everything in our library.  I would love to see how others have succeeded in doing similar libraries.

Thank you for your help,
Virginia
Adirondack Architectural Heritage (AARCH)

Virginia Siskavich-Bosley
San Jose State University
Library and Information Sciences
518.593.9622