Having heard no objections, on behalf of the ARLIS/NA Nominating Committee I am pleased to announce that the slate of candidates for the 2013 Executive Board is hereby elected by acclamation:

Vice-President/President Elect-- Carole Ann Fabian

Secretary—Eric Wolf

Education Liaison—John Taormina

Membership/Development Liaison—Martha González Palacios

Chapters Liaison—Sarah Sherman

Congratulations to our new board members!

I would like to thank all the ARLIS/NA members who contacted us with nominations as well as those who self-nominated.  I am grateful to Daniel Starr, Chair of last year’s Nominating Committee, and Deborah Kempe, ARLIS/NA President, for their assistance.  A special thank you to my Nominating Committee colleagues: Barbara Rominski, Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos, Amy Ballmer, and Vanessa Kam

Sincerely,

Alba Fernández-Keys

Chair, Nominating Committee

Alba Fernández-Keys
Head of Libraries & Archives

Indianapolis Museum
of Art
4000 Michigan Road
Indianapolis, IN  46208-3326
T 317-923-1331 x547  F 317-931-1978
http://
www.imamuseum.org

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact Alba Fernandez-Keys by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.