Dear ARLIS-L,

The 2013 Conference Planning Advisory Committee is seeking volunteers to assist with the ARLIS/NA 41st Annual Conference. We need volunteers to assist with the registration/hospitality desks, tours, and exhibit hall during the conference, 25 - 29 April, 2013 in Pasadena, CA.

Please consider contributing to the conference by volunteering two to three hours of your time. Interested volunteers may contact Virginia Allison-Reinhardt ([log in to unmask]) or Krista Ivy ([log in to unmask]) with your name, email, institution, and category of interest.

We will be in touch with a call for desired shifts once the conference schedule has been published. This is a great way to get to know fellow art library professionals. Many thanks for considering!

Sincerely,

Virginia and Krista,
2013 Hospitality/Registration Co-Chairs

--