Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Thanks to those of you who gave me feedback about how to package my new papermaking DVD for libraries. The consensus was to put it in a standard amaray case, which is what I have done.

And now, I'm delighted to announce the release of The Papermaker's Studio Guide DVD, a comprehensive visual guide to papermaking based on my book The Papermaker’s Companion. I hope that this DVD might be an asset in many of your libraries, and I welcome suggestions about how this DVD might be able to reach more people.

I invite you to watch an introduction to the DVD here:
http://helenhiebertstudio.com/Helen_Hiebert_Studio/Film.html

And here’s a sneak peak of Chapter 1: Getting Equipped: http://vimeo.com/52117038

Thank you!

Helen Hiebert