Call for Proposals: ACRL Image Resources Interest Group ALA Mid-Winter Meeting (held online):

The Association of College and Research Libraries Image Resources Interest Group is accepting proposals for our Mid-Winter meeting, to be held online (using Adobe Connect) on Thurs. Feb. 14, 2013, at 1:30 p.m. CST.

We are seeking proposals for presentations, of about 30 minutes in length, to be followed by questions/answers.  Suggested topics include:
We are interested in all aspects of image resources and look forward to varied presentations and creative projects.

Please submit proposals or questions to [log in to unmask].  Proposal deadline is Nov. 30, 2012.  Proposals need to include:
Submitters will be notified by the week of Dec. 10th, 2012.

Please visit https://sites.google.com/site/acrlirig/ for additional information.

--
Amanda Milbourn
Assistant Librarian