Hello, fellow Art Librarians,

We have a curator who needs the following article and I am unable to find any lenders via OCLC. If any of you can help us out with a scanned PDF, we would be forever grateful!

“Jeanne Paquin, la haute couture oubliee,” in Journal du Textile, Nov. 27, 1989

I’m sorry I do not know the page number. This is a weekly textile trade publication from France.

Thank you for looking!

Maggie McClellan

Reference Librarian
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

Margaret R. and Robert M. Freeman Library
200 N. Boulevard / Richmond, VA 23220-4007
T 804.340.1625 / F 804.340.1431
email: [log in to unmask]

See what’s new at: www.vmfa.museum