The ACRL Arts Section is seeking contributors for the Seattle ArtsGuide for the upcoming 2013 ALA Midwinter Conference!

The ArtsGuide is a semi-annual guide and customized Google Map developed by the ACRL Arts Section's Publications & Research Committee to help ALA conference attendees find arts-related venues and events in and around host cities.

You do not have to be a member to be a contributor, but it’s a great opportunity to get involved with the ACRL Arts Section. It's also a fun way to contribute your knowledge of the area to enhance everyone's conference experience!

You can see previous ArtsGuides here:

http://www.ala.org/acrl/aboutacrl/directoryofleadership/sections/arts/artswebsite/artsguide/artsguides

Please let me know which section you're interested in contributing to:

Visual Arts & Museums

Galleries

Architecture

Dance

Music

Theater

Submissions would be due by December 3, 2012.

If you're interested please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Yvette Cortes

Chair, ACRL Arts Section's Publications & Research Committee