Dear Colleagues,

I am surveying for quantitative approaches to measuring the impact of architectural publications (articles but also edited volumes) in non-Western areas, particularly in Muslim countries. Citation-based resources, such as Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI) Web of Knowledge, appear to be weak for this context.

I'd very much appreciate receiving suggestions off-list. I will summarize later.

Thanks very much,

Bill Keller

William B. Keller PhD
Fine Arts Librarian
University of Pennsylvania
Anne and Jerome Fisher Fine Arts Library
220 South 34th Street
Philadelphia PA 19104
cell 267 421 3835