Dear fellow ARLISians,

A list of 50 new arrivals has just been posted to our website at the
following address - http://www.divisionleap.com/cgi-bin/akd/category/List%2014

Fluxus, artist books, zine runs, James Lee Byars multiples, etc.

As many of you know, the galleries in New York were hit hard,
including Printed Matter, whose archive was badly damaged. Until
midnight tonight, we are donating 20% of our sales to Printed Matter
as they work to recover.

Also, we're glad to announce that in September we opened a new
streetlevel space in downtown Portland, Oregon. Our new space has a
separate gallery and room for performances and readings, and we've
started carrying new and local artist books and zines in addition to
our antiquarian stock.  There are pictures of the new space up on our
website and on our Facebook and Tumblr pages. Gallery programming
begins in the fall, and we've already had a number of great readings
and performances. Please drop by and say hello if your travels bring
you to Portland

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Davis