Dear Wisdom,
I would like to know if you are aware of private collectors of Emilio Pucci
clothes, glasses, purses, etc.
The exhibition I am curating for the year 2014 (Athens Museum, Georgia)a)
is about Pucci in American Collections.
Please let me know and write to me at my private email
My best to all
Annamaria Poma Swank
Guest curator,
University of Georgia Museum