Hello collective wisdom,
We are currently redesigning our circulation desk. We have one workstation devoted to circulation which must accommodate desensitizing and re-sensitizing at the same station. If you have recently renovated or built a new circulation counter which works well with the handling of heavy art/architecture books we would love to hear from you. We're also interested in the placement of book return bins (at the circulation counter). Pictures of your counter would be great - both the public side and the staff side. Thanks!

Prompt replies would be greatly appreciated, as we are working with a tight timeline!!!
Liv
--
Liv Valmestad
Art Librarian, M.A., M.L.I.S.