Hello all!

First off, I hope all of our Northeastern friends are safe. Our thoughts are with you!

Second, I'm writing a paper on user implemented metadata/folksonomies for a cultural institutions course at UNC-Chapel Hill and I am wondering if anyone is a part of an institution (museum or library) that utilizes user tagging or any type of user implemented metadata? If so, do you know of an individual there who would mind answering a few questions about it?

I appreciate any and all help!

Please feel free to email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Olivia Miller
MSLS Candidate 2013, UNC-Chapel Hill