All is okay at Yale with minimal damage to campus and all will re-open tomorrow. Our coastline is badly damaged and many library employees are without power etc... Our hearts go out to all in NYC as it will be tough weeks ahead for transit and other services. Hope to see my New Yorker colleagues soon...

Holly Hatheway
Hass Arts Library, Yale

Sent from Holly's iPhone.